TellSubway is a Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey that asks you some questions related to the subway. And if you are the one who wants to know more about Subway Survey then you are at right place as in this article we will discuss the same topic. So my friends read it carefully and collect all the information. In this article, We have shared complete information about Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey, Subway Customer Feedback Survey at tellsubway.com. If you have any query comment on below box to get more details about survey. We have shared more information about survey Walgreens Customer Feedback Survey, MyKFCExperience.
About Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey
Subway is America fast food Company, founded on August 28, 1965, by Fred Deluca. The name of the subway comes from the name of “Pete’s Super Submarines.” At present, it has 45000 stores in 100 different countries. In the world, it is the fastest as well as largest and biggest franchise who offer subs and salads with different sauces. It headquartered at Milford, Connecticut. If you have MySubwayCard, then you will get some discount regarding promotions, extra points, and free subs.
What Is Subway Customer Feedback Survey: Tell Subway?
Tell subway survey is for the customer of Subway Survey who has valid store receipt with ID. Any buddy can complete this within a few minutes. So you don’t have to worry about the wasting of your time. To go to the survey page, go to www.TellSubway.com or TellSubway.com.
On that receipt, you will find the survey code with a store ID, and in return, you will get a free cookie. One can also share the feedback with the customer care.
Guide for Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey
One can take part in the survey from the https://www.tellsubway.com/ if you are a resident of USA. If you are UK resident, go to TellSubway.co.uk and go to go to TellSubway.my, if you are resident of Malaysia. Visit TellSubway.in, if you are Indian people. And lastly, go to TellSubway.fi if you are Finland residents.
At the end of the survey, you will get the Free Subway Cookie Day by redeeming the Subway coupon code.
Qualifications And Rules Of TellSubway Survey
- There are some rules to follow, to take part in the survey. And the rules are given below.
- Make sure legal resident of UK, USA, Malaysia, Finland, or India.
- Your age must be 18 years or above.
- Go to the respective address for a particular country that we have listed above.
- Keep the subway receipt of our last purchase with you as you will need store ID to take part in the survey.
- You can use a single receipt for one time only.
- Save the subway coupon code as you have to show it to redeem it during your next visit to Subway to get free cookies.
Steps To Join TellSubway Survey – Subway Customer Feedback Survey
To take part in TellSubway Survey, you to follow the steps given below must understand that you have to access the survey at its official website. So, Following are step by step guide to tell subway survey.
Go to the following link to visit the survey page:
- US: www.tellsubway.com
- UK: www.tellsubway.co.uk
- Malaysia: www.tellsubway.my
- India: www.tellsubway.in
- Finland: www.tellsubway.fi
- Next, enter the subway store ID from the receipt. Most of the time the store ID is composed of four digits. And click on submit.
- As you click on submit, you can see the survey questions. You have to answer each question as per your last visit.
- All the questions are in the form of a statement with the ratings. So read the question and give appropriate ratings. If you are satisfied with the service and quality of subway give a high rating, otherwise, give low ratings.
- After answering all the question, you can leave your feedback in the blank space. You can freely leave complaints, comments, and suggestions.
Keep in mind; your feedback helps the company to grow and serve you better so give honest and genuine feedback.
- After completion of the survey, you will receive Subway coupon code in return of free cookie. Write the code on the blank part of the receipt and show to the member of the subway to get a free cookie.
It is all about the Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey, Subway Customer Feedback Survey at www.tellsubway.com . We hope you like it and find it useful. For any queries, use the comment section below. Thank you!